- Are you passionate about health equity?
- Do you want to make an impact toward ending the overdose crisis?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to support communities through the pandemic and as we recover?
We invite you to join our growing fundraising team where you can support this vital work—and more.
The BCCDC Foundation for Population and Public Health (The Foundation) works in partnership with the BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC), and other stakeholders to improve public health outcomes. The Foundation puts healthy humans at the centre of health planning and funding. The only Foundation of its kind in Canada, the Foundation and its partners are building the model for public health that can be emulated across the country, and are best positioned to do so. We are looking for an Associate Director of Development to be our fundraising subject-matter expert, lead our fundraising programs, continue to build our fundraising activities, and build on our momentum. The Associate Director manages a team of two and works across the Foundation’s collaborative and tightly-knit team. The Associate Director will be a fundraising generalist who loves building relationships, seeks to capitalize on potential, and is persistent and focused. This is a unique and unparalleled opportunity for someone looking to strengthen a developing program in a compelling growing organization.
This position is a great opportunity for a fundraiser who:
- Will launch new campaigns aligned to a new strategic plan in development;
- Is excited by the prospect of building BC’s public health capacity during this crucial pandemic recovery time;
- Wants to be part of building an innovative and unique organization;
- Works well with a small dynamic team;
- Is keen to shape and direct the Foundation’s fundraising program as our in-house authority and subject matter expert.
- Sees the potential of growing their career with the Foundation.
For more information or to apply, please get in touch by email or fill in this confidential form.